Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Very 1st Vendor Fair!

My boys school had a Vendor/Craft Fair this past weekend. I've been to them over & over but have never actually been in one. I've always baked for school functions, class parties etc. but never had the nerve to actually sell them. Well I went for it. I was nervous, like 1st day of school nervous but I went and I had a really good day. I met a very nice woman, Debra, who happens to make the most amazing lamps and it was her 1st fair also. Well, my goodies went over well. I was complimented on my presentation and I sold lots. People took my flyer & card so I'm getting out there. I am also looking forward to the next one! I also have to thank my Danielle, she made me a great flyer and kept pushing me to actually get started! And to my 2 sons, Matt & Nick who helped me set up & break down. I love you all to the moon & back!


No comments:

Post a Comment