Friday, April 1, 2011

A Fresh Start

I've always wanted to be a Chef. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to be able to own my own restaurant or sit down coffee shop. Well I got half of it right so far. I love to cook & bake for my family & friends. Every party, get together or celebration I was asked to bring one of my desserts. Out of this, "I'll Bring Dessert" was born. I am constantly adding to my list of goodies. Recently I've joined the cupcake craze. I love creating & designing cupcakes and creating delicious & decadent chocolate goodies. I've had great reviews so far.


This blog is my start. I'd like to get the business off the ground and running. So pull up a chair, relax a while and check out some of my goodies. If there is something you like or would like to talk about anything you see here, please feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Just pictures of your creations make my mouth water!!

    ReplyDelete